Pages

October 6, 2012

what's happenin'


 this great big 'ol interweb is full of wonderful stuff, isn't it? but who can keep track of it all?
i thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite links i've found over the past week, catch you up on what i've been doin.....
and maybe you could share some of yours? pretty please?

maggie ALWAYS has the most helpful posts for indie business owners. i'm especially loving this series.

i've been searching for new crockpot recipes. i tried this one (yum) and this one (another yum!). my people loved them both so they get added to the permanent file!

i really, really, really wanna try my hand at these beauties.

i've pinned this more than once (yes, i'm guilty of double - and sometimes even triple - pinning!!!) but never did anything about it until i saw this post. one week into it, i'm feeling less stress and my house and people are thanking me!

and here's my app of the week - SUPER easy to include my iphone pics in blog posts now!!

guess what's new in the shoppe??

personalized note cards! they make me smile :)

personalized printable notecards by bonhomieEVENTS


happy weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Those lollipops look incredible - I wonder how hard they are to make!? And I just got SugarSync but I haven't used it yet... I might need to learn how :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE hearing from y'all! it truly makes my day :-)